- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Lead Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Frontend Development
- Product Designer Platform
I served as lead designer for responsive design of Private Label Skin’s new sister brand, Onoxa. Working extensively with internal team, I helped shape the brand and establish standards from print to web. I also created supplementary web graphics and assets, including personalized icons and photoshopped banner imagery. I guided the UX and built the code of the frontend website, serving as a critical lynch-pin for product customization design and development.
Private Label Skin's new brand Onoxa manufactures health and beauty products, allowing customers to create and design their own personalized product lines. From idea to concept, I worked with Onoxa's in-house design team to shape the vision of the brand and customize their website experience. We analyzed industry trends among competitors to introduce a fresh design within their space. I enhanced the product customizer design flow to simplify the personalization process and move users into order completion quickly and more confidently.
- Design Lead
- Conducted brand collaboration research, presentation & findings summary.
- Worked closely with in-house designer to shape vision of brand & website.
- Refined product desinger IA with additional UX considerations & insights.
- Produced initial responsive design prototypes in browser.
- Presented designs to client & worked through extensively rounds of revisions to reach final design.
- Received feedback & guided team towards cohesive UX & finalized design.
- Created & packaged all collateral as deliverable for milestone sign-off.
- Frontend Development Lead
- Managed & led development of frontend HTML prototypes.
- Utilized a defined design system & established user patterns.
- Coded responsively, under mobile-first methods.
- Thoroughly testied across browsers & devices.
- Presented & reviewed HTML prototypes with client.
- Packaged all collateral & lead hand-off for backend engineer.
- Worked extensively with backend developer on product designer to sync frontend UX & integration
Katie is one of the most talented UX Designers/UI Developers I have had the privilege to work with in my career. Not only is she a very talented visual designer, but she has ingenious front end web development skills with an incredible eye for detail. Katie is passionate and innovative always looking for new solutions and fresh ideas that can advance her knowledge and skills.
What stands out most to me on Katie is her ability to listen to customer requirements and design needs to develop those business requirements into an amazing design. She truly has a knack for taking limited information from clients and creating something that not only meets but exceeds their expectations.
Katie a fun person to work with, and is reliable, has a strong work ethic and is a true team player. She has strong personal skills that enable her to work effectively with a wide variety of clients at many different levels. I’d highly recommend Katie for any type of design work.
Katie has a widely varied skillset which enables her to contribute greatly to the front-end aspects of a project including IA/Wireframing, User-Centric Design, User Experience and Front End Development.
This makes Katie a very valuable addition to any project or company in that she leverages these skills to create many project efficiencies and craft a more seamless and enjoyable user experience.
Katie is also very detail oriented, responsible, and has a very solid work ethic. I would definitely consider her an asset to any team.
Working with Katie on different projects was always a pleasure. Katie and I worked together for over 3 years and on several different projects that I was managing. Katie has a great way of getting to know the clients, their preferences and ultimately what they would like reflected for their new website. As a project manager, Katie was always on time with deliverables and would put in the extra effort to ensure the project success. Katie is a great teammate and I would love to have her on any project.
Katie is a team player. She is willing to help anyone in any way she can. This has been partciularly noted in her tutelage of our terrific interns. She has patiently taught them more than skills, but also about professional life. Everyone recognizes & appreciates her mentorial skills and overall willingness to help anyone and everyone out whenever she is called on. She makes good business decisions, taking input from multiple sides of an issue and htem formulating a decision.
Katie's chief impact is her outstanding product work. From the design, the birth of an idea to her writing, she works with professionalism to create impact in the eyes and ears of the audience. Katie is an innovatoive designer who executes her ideas without much fanfare. She is methodical in her approach to thought and truly an enthusiastic learner.